Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Posting on a trip of mine

Now is a very nice time. It will be easy for me to see inside. To hear my own inner silence to the point where it meets the silence of the universe (trippy).
I finally realized there's nothing to do, nowhere to go, and the quality of my time and of my inner silence permites everything i do. So i gotta be Ok. If there is so much noise in my head, in my heart...energy in my body wich doesnt have a place to go sometimes (cause its kinda lost). I gotta do something about it, its always nice to meditate. Is just that i dont have time anymorE!! Im doing fine though.
 
In these moments, when im engulfed in silence, Ill try to understand the significance of it....the taste of the silence should be peace, love, finding urself..  Although Music ...ohoh.. well.. even thought music isnt silence, It cant be heard without inner silence (peace).
 
Time changes, the world goes on changing, but the experience of silence, music, peace, love.. the joy of it all, remains the same. My favorite elements in life (the once mentioned above) are the only things i feel i can rely upon, the only things that never die. This are the only things that i can call my very being.
I used to love sitting alone up in my room, and think about the times ive been thru, but living in a dream of past , u, me, themthere, here.. just past is not the way my life should be. I wanna look back and smile, enojoy remembering, remenising about it, but living on the present, wich is the only reality.
 
I still love to sit alone and lisent to music, taking my self back in time with a photo album, reading old letters, singing old songs, but always with a smile in my face and leaving it behind, on the past where all the memories belong. Moments are great, moments are true, moments are life.. life is all about moments... and Im loving the moment im living in right now.

No comments: