Monday, July 26, 2004

Morning View

"I havent felt the way.. i feel today in so long is hard for me to specify"

"I dig my toes into the sand... the ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.I lean against the wind, pretend that i am weightless .. and in this moment I AM HAPPY! HAPPY! I lay my head onto the sand . the sky resembles a back-lit canopy with holes punched in it. Im counting UFOs, I signal them with my lighter and in this moment i amHAPPy!" The World is a roller coaster and i am not strapped in maybe i should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air"
 
"When i close my eyes ... I can see for miles""My biggest fear will be the rescue of me...Strange how it turns at that way" (Could u show me ..something I've not seen? something infinitely interesting?)"
 
"We fall on and we fall off...existencial carousel"
"I am in this boat all alone..floating down a river named "emotion" will i make it back to shore? .. or drift into the unknown"I suggest we learn to love each other before its made illegal, when will we learn? when will we change?
 
                                                                                                           ... Incubus lyrics i relate to.

No comments: