Thursday, October 14, 2004

Am i doing everything wrong?? am i doing what i have to do? i know is kinda rush to quit a job.. school.. from one day to an other.. but i think i know why im doing it. I changed my carreer but knowing for sure that i was accepted next semester on a carreer that i really like. I quit my job .. so what? big deal! ill find another one .. or ill get back to the same old place.. as soon as i get some rest.. some beach.. some getaway from the same .. i feel kinda nervous about leaving and going back to my hometown .. finally i started feelling like home here in TJ.. im gonna miss some people.. speacial places.. but its just for a while.. and hopefully for the best. Im not expecting to fit in my old friends circle or to see my family the way i used to see them, cause ive changed.. i think more than them.. sometimes they dont even understand what im talking about .. well.. well.. yes.. things change.. ive changed.. maybe that is one of the reasons of why i wanna go back there.. i wanna remember who i was myself...i gotta stop somethings here.. always remember to stop; don't go to the extreme. A little foolishness and a little wisdom is good, and the right combination.

No comments: